Join over 3,000 local event planners who are interested in hosting events next to Wrigley Field!
Sign me up to know of private event availability!
Sign me up!
Flexible options for private parties of any size
Nothing says “Chicago” like hosting an event with Wrigley Field as the backdrop. With many distinct and festive venues across Gallagher Way, you can choose between private dining rooms at any of our restaurants, the American Airlines Conference Center overlooking the plaza in Gallagher Way and west side of the ballpark, or other creative options. Plan an event your attendees won’t forget!
No matter which you pick, our venues surrounding Wrigley Field all come with a view that can’t be beat. That’s just one reason Crain’s Chicago Business named us among the best event spaces in Chicago.
Hotel Zachary — a hotel prepped to host your private party
Hotel Zachary, a distinctive boutique hotel in Wrigleyville, blends history and style to create an authentic Chicago experience. The 173-room hotel celebrates Wrigley Field architect and Chicagoan Zachary Taylor Davis by calling back to the early 20th century grandeur he captured so well. A festive lobby-long balcony faces Wrigley Field, giving guests a personal view of the landmark as they move to more intimate events in Zachary’s fireplace or Alma Room.
- The 1,000-square-foot fireplace room is chic, cozy, and intimate, making it a perfect space for small, private parties, while the 1,250-square-foot Alma Room is a larger, stylish and warm venue perfect for luncheons, showers, or a fresh take on a corporate meeting.
- For larger events, the two rooms can be combined and extended into the hotel lobby for semi-private event space
The American Airlines Conference Center — unique among corporate meeting venues
Give your team an event to remember with 10,000 square feet of flexible event space. The available meeting rooms can be configured into any arrangement that suits your needs — including a peak at Cubs memorabilia or an outdoor terrace overlooking Wrigley Field and Gallagher Way. The conference center is steps away from Hotel Zachary and Wrigleyville’s hottest restaurants and bars.
- 10,000 square feet of flexible space for meetings, dinners, parties, cocktail receptions and more, plus a 1,700-square-foot outdoor terrace featuring breathtaking views of Wrigley Field, Christkindlmarket, and the Chicago skyline
- Levy Restaurant Group and on-site restaurants offer flexible food and beverage options from buffets to seated dinners, movable beverage stations to passed hors d’oeuvres
- Add the adjacent Chicago Cubs front office lobby to give your guests a behind-the-scenes look at historic Wrigley Field memorabilia
- Download Brochure
Download Capacity Chart
Download Catering Menu
Gallagher Way — Chicago’s north side entertainment district
The 30,000-square-foot open-air plaza within Gallagher Way is perfect for your next company outing. Plan a summer picnic, outdoor movie night, tented reception and more. The possibilities are endless with a large, flexible outdoor space like Gallagher Way.
- 8,000 sq. ft. of green space – perfect for playing lawn games, setting up a picnic, or playing catch
- All-weather outdoor space with full or partial tenting and heating available
- Catering from Levy Restaurant Group and/or any of the surrounding restaurants and bars gives you chef-driven options to satisfy any menu
- Ready for any A/V needs with power, dimmable house lights, built-in surround sound speakers, built-in benches, a small stage and a 40-foot video screen
- Turnkey event and security staff to keep everything running smoothly
Mordecai & Hush Money — Craft cocktails and custom bites make your next party a win
Mordecai & Hush Money, Wrigleyville’s premier cocktail bar and restaurant, honors famed Cubs pitcher Mordecai “Three Finger” Brown. Featuring three-finger vintage whiskey pours, craft cocktails and a full menu of elevated American-inspired dishes. Mordecai reimagines the classic sports bar as a sophisticated spot for memorable food and cocktails. This two-story venue, that includes a private lounge and a patio facing Wrigley Field, lets you choose the right atmosphere for your gathering.
- Room to accommodate 20 to 150 guests
- Three adaptable spaces: a main floor, second-floor patio with a coveted view of Wrigley Field and Hush Money, an intimate upstairs lounge
- Choose from a menu of craft cocktails and thoughtful American dishes
- A glowing, geometric bar and vintage glassware create a timeless atmosphere
Dutch and Doc’s — a restaurant event space with unbeatable Chicago style
From Boka Restaurant Group and Chef Chris Pandel, Dutch & Doc’s is Wrigleyville’s neighborhood restaurant and bar, located at one of the most historic cross streets in Chicago. In true Chicago style, your guests can swap stories while enjoying delicious American fare from Chef Chris Pandel and taking in views of the iconic Wrigley Field Marquee.
- Room to accommodate 12 to 300 guests
- 3,900 square feet of adaptable private event spaces, including the intimate first-floor clubhouse and the stately second-floor Marquee Room
- Chris Pandel’s menu pairs southern dishes with international classics and a bevy of vegetarian options to satisfy any palate, with chef Lauren Terrill’s unforgettable pastries serving as the literal cherry on top
- Clean lines meet curves to create a modern atmosphere with a classic twist
Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern — a unique event space to make a sports fan’s dreams come true
Four expansive bars, two outdoor terraces and stunning views of one of the most iconic ballparks in baseball create a singular dining experience. Sports and music are celebrated equally in this tavern, which pays homage to legendary Cubs announcer Jack Brickhouse. The menu offers traditional sports bar fare elevated with tavern-style dishes.
- Room to accommodate up to 900 guests
- Four expansive bars and two outdoor terraces give you any option from intimate outdoor event space to a full two stories fit for a large party
- Elevated sports bar classics give you a full menu of catering options guests won’t stop talking about
- Custom A/V options and a DJ booth give you the flexibility to create any atmosphere
- High-top tables and custom stools meet dark-wood bars for a sophisticated sports bar experience — albeit one sitting directly next to Wrigley Field
Big Star — a private event space already famous for its food
Michelin-starred chef Paul Kahan brings his casual taco spot to Wrigleyville along with Chef de Cuisine Julie Warpinski. Big Star is a culinary and sonic mashup of authentic Mexican street tacos, bourbon and honky-tonk. Choose from two spacious floors perfect for any party atmosphere.
- Room to accommodate 15 to 350 guests
- A separate second floor offers semi-private spaces for 15-150 guests, while a full buyout creates a private party space for up to 350 guests
- Tacos get the chef treatment for a menu made for party noshing, while even the most discerning drinker can find something to love across a craft beer list, custom cocktail menu and a curated collection of whiskey and tequila — including one of Chicago’s largest assortments of hand-selected barrels
- Honky-tonk music, playful cocktails and unique tacos create a party atmosphere
Smoke Daddy — private event spaces with barbeque, blues and views
Barbeque meets rhythm and blues at Smoke Daddy, a Chicago tradition since ‘94, now in a two-story space facing Wrigley Field. Featuring top quality barbeque, cold drinks and live music, Smoke Daddy takes pride in offering a lively space for any type of gathering.
- Private and Semi-Private Spaces for groups ranging from 18 – 300
- Whether it’s buffet or family-style service, Smoke Daddy offers the best ribs and pulled meats in town accompanied with classic southern appetizers, sides and desserts. Craft beer and cocktail packages — plus a few house shots — are the perfect way to top off your evening
- The energetic atmosphere with live music easily lends itself to a cocktail party, rehearsal dinner, work function or family feast
Lucky Dorr Patio & Tap — Chicago’s Best Local Brews
Inspired by vintage ballparks, Lucky Dorr channels a bygone era, celebrating classic baseball-inspired snacks, locally brewed beer and draft cocktails. The extensive beer menu features rotating taps exclusively available at Lucky Dorr. A brick-lined patio and the historic Caretaker’s Way offer an ideal outdoor gathering space for guests to eat, drink and mingle.
- Room to accommodate up to 80 guests
- Outdoor area and Caretaker’s Way may be tented for a larger event
West Town Bakery & Tap — a small event space for morning meetings and kids birthdays alike
Step into West Town Bakery & Tap for a full immersion in Chicago street culture. Custom art from local graffiti artists, unique neon signs and a fully adjustable garage door window all lead up to a pastry case housing savory and sweet treats curated by Executive Pastry Chef Chris Teixeira. Grab a seat at the bar for a straight or boozy milkshake, or choose a local beer from the extensive draft list. Great for kids parties and adult gatherings alike, West Town Bakery & Tap offers an event space for any occasion.
- Room to accommodate up to 30 guests
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with inventive pastries and drinks to match, like cake cocktails and boozy milkshakes
- Custom graffiti and a garage door window create a unique and industrial event space